Tuesday 27 May 2014

#34 GODZILLA (TAKE TWO)

#34 GODZILLA (TAKE TWO)

A week has passed since I saw this fantastic film at the Imax and gave it a 10/10, a week which has seen me bicker and argue with several people who all felt I was deluded in my opinion and too in love with the Big G to give an unbiased opinion.

Well, on Saturday I went back to see it again, this time as a 2D experience.

And what are my thoughts?

Well, I will admit the following, it is too long, its characters are annoyingly pointless and there's not nearly enough Godzilla action.

HOWEVER.

IT'S GODZILLA MAN! IT'S GODZILLA! HE'S THE KING OF THE MONSTERS! AND I STILL LOVED IT!

So, I'm sticking with my score.

10/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments, unless they're how to make money working from home, are gratefully received.